过去分词构成复合结构做宾语补语

动词 复合结构 宾语补语 评论

1.过去分词也可在某些动词后构成复合结构(作宾语补语):
I've recently had my appendix removed.
我最近割了盲肠。
We'11 get her X-rayed.
我们将让她去透视一下。
I've heard him criticized many times.
我听见他受过多次批评。
The scents made her drunk.
这些香味让她陶醉。
I felt a great weight taken off my mind.
我感到心头轻了许多。
He found the door closed.
他发现门关上了。
Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
少说话多观察。(谚)
Rarely had I seen him so worked up.
我很少看到他这样激动过。
I should like this matter settled immediately
.我愿这件事立即解决。
He wanted his eggs fried.
他想吃煎鸡蛋。

这类句子间或也可变为被动结构。
One of the glasses was found broken.
有只玻璃杯发现破了。
They should be kept informed of what is going on here.
应让他们经常知道这里的情况。

2.have和get两个词后常可跟这种结构,多表示让别人做某事:
I've had the stove lighted.
我已(让人)把炉子生好了。
Have this note sent to Mrs.Patterson.
把这条子送给派特大人。
I must get the curtains washed.
我得找人把窗帘洗一洗。
I’m trying to get it published.
我正设法请人出版它。

有时表示遭遇到的情况:
He had his pocket picked.
他遭到扒手扒窃。
The pilot had his plane hijacked.
飞行员遭遇劫机。
He has got his wrist broken.
他的手腕骨折了。
You've got me all muddled up.你把我都弄糊涂了。
有时自己也可能参这个动作:
Last month I had a hundred dollars saved.
上个月我存了一百美元。
Did you get the picture finished all right?
你把画画好了吗?
Robbie said he'd have all his affairs wound up in a couple of days
罗毕说他将在一两天内结束他的事务。
I can't get the car started.
这辆车我起动不了。

本文发布于2011-09-19,上次编辑于2011-09-27。

评论